Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

TMI Tuesday



1. What is your favorite holiday memory from when you were a kid? Running around in my grandma's yard chasing the chickens. Oh, and playing at the construction site of her new house that took almost 20 years to build. And visiting with my grandma in the village every Christmas. And the vacations....oh the wonderful vacations
2. What is the "naughtiest" thing you have ever done under a Christmas tree? Open all the presents that were for me. And rewrapped them of course.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how "good" were you this year? Hehehe, wouldn't you like to know. I was bad...VERY VERY bad. IN all sorts of wonderfully, sexy, passionate and naughty ways.
4. How long have you been playing TMI? A few months I think. Not that regular yet.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you this year? I sent this stupid joke about a grasshopper to all my friends, and it turned out to be an anti-Democratic forward, so everyone was emailing me back like ???? WTF, are you a Republican now? I didn't even know it was about politics...that's the embarrassing part, i just thought it was a joke!

Bonus (as in optional):Tell us a secret from your past that you would share during a "Nobody in this room knows this about me" ice-breaker. Oh boy---I don't think there is nothing that nobody knows about me. Okay, let me try. Nobody in this room, aka the blogosphere knows that I'm 420 friendly. And I think I've only done it a couple of times but I'm sure now that I'm moving to Portland that number will increase significantly.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 4:21 AM :: 4 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------