Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TMI Tuesday



1. Are you done with your shopping yet? Nope. I wait until AFTER New Years, and swoop in for all the sales.
2. What is your favorite sexual position? Depends on my mood. The Wheelbarrow...learn this ladies, it's a gem for hitting your three g-spots if he's doing it right.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things? VERY, VERY open. I believe I'll try anything at least once. Unless it involves animals or midgets.
4. What present are you hoping to get this year? The iRobot Roomba. It's the automatic vacuum cleaner, can I get a hells yeah!!!
5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good? All the time...are you kidding? It's been phenomenal, even when I don't feel up to it, somehow he gets me revving.

Bonus (as in optional):Can a relationship that you are part of survive on sex alone? Yes...but we'd have to eat sometime;) Could it survive a prolonged period of abstinence? Yes...like right now...15 days and counting....

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 6:50 AM :: 1 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------