Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner? It's a present for him. I can't stand those itchy, hot, hard to get into lingerie thingeys, but I will don them when the occassion demands.

2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? He is intelligent, he is funny and fun to be around and he is gorgeous.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you? 15!!! Emeril and Rachel Ray wished they could cook like me. Your moms wishes she could throw down in the kitchen like me. Okay...I'm not modest but my kitchen skills are the finger licking, plate licking, pot licking shiznit. I make even veggies taste badass!

4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them.? I can't stand them. I'm not really into body art. On me...hell to the naw! My body is so lusciously fine that I wouldn't want to taint it like that. On a partner...no way. Unless it's my name in big bold letters on his cock. Hehehe.

5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave? I like stubble, I find it quite sexy. It's not sexy rubbing against my shaven pussy but besides that I dig stubble. I shave every few days. I don't like shaving.

Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)? Snuggling, sweet wine and fires. Also shortbread cookies, swanky hotel rooms and lush linens like silk and 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 1:49 AM :: 4 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------