Bad Girl's Guide

Saturday, December 15, 2007

TMI Tuesday

Okay this is late (or early) depending on which way you look at it, but I'm doing it anyway! Ha!

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper? I'm a late shopper. I hate dealing with crowds, long lines and annoyed salespeople. I want all their attention to me dammit! So I always do my holiday shopping AFTER the holidays, which includes New Years. I tend to get fab gifts far cheaper than buying it during the peak season as the stores are trying to get rid of their inventory. So it works out better for me.

2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)? Hmmmm, I'm not really a cartoon person. I guess it would be Jem & the Holograms, it's the only cartoon that I still remember alot of the songs and jingles.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects? Depending on what it is. I'm a great builder of furniture, I'd give myself a 10. Anything that needs a power tool, I can do that too, gimme another 10. So the only other thing is anything that involves dead animals or ickiness, I'll do it if I have to, but I'll pass up on it if I can. 5 there.

4. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Kissing under the mistletoe---hells yeah! Oh and I like the exchanging gifts part alot too.

5. Describe your favorite kiss? Slow and gentle, very slow, melding air, melding breath, swirling and hot, tongue and lips. Lasting longer than a minute. Eyes connect. Repeat and burn. Do you give it or receive it? Both. I like it both ways.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 9:43 PM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------