Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday Secrets

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek): Ummm, the nerd. I was the yearbook editor and drama club president, so yeah, I was that nerdy chick. No glasses though. My sister was Ms. Popularity and my other sis was the Princess. LMAO.

2. What were you really? Really, I was a vixen just waiting to grow up.

3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? Relax. Everything you want right now is going to be yours. Just relax.

4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be? None. I had a wonderful high school experience, geekiness notwithstanding.

5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did? I didn't date anyone. I wish I had had at least one boyfriend though.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 2:56 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------