Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tuesday Secrets



1. Do you believe in marriage? Yes I do. Just not in the institution of marriage. Any word with institution makes me think of being brainwashed.
2. What is marriage to you? Marriage is the solid commitment of two people towards a shared life, love and goals. And yes, you can be married without having a wedding.
3. If you are married, why did you do it? If you are not, why have you not married? I'm still planning the tri-continental weddings---duh!
4. Do you believe in divorce? No! I'm idealistic like that. My parents have been married for decades, and I've seen patients married over 50 years. Our generation is so quick to quit and give up. I feel that relationships grow and evolve, and the changes should not be enough to break you apart. Unless he's abusive to you or the kiddies.
5. If you are divorced, why did you do it? If you have not, are there certain circumstances under which you would agree to a divorce? I would initiate a divorce if he was abusive. Besides that, I'm a "Till Death do us part" kinda girl.

Bonus (as in optional):Do you believe that same sex marriages are a threat to traditional marriages? Hell no! Why would it be? How does whether or not someone else gets married affect you? Do you care that your car salesman is married? Or your neighbor? It's not your bloody business and doesn't affect you in any way. If two people love each other enough to commit forever, then let them be.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 5:25 AM :: 4 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------