Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday Secrets

1. How many cell phones have you had? Four. I generally keep them 2 years, the length of my contract.

How long have you had your current cell phone number? Since October last year. Too many stalkers on the last one;)

2. Where was the last place you had sex? Ummm, do you really want to know that? Soundproof recording studio room, black velvet walls and black plush carpet. I was blessing the mic and things took a whole 'nother turn.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) How high can you count? 51 is the number of consecutive orgasms I've had. So I guess it would be 51.

4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it? Hell yeah, I'm ordering it right now. Sounds quite scintillating.

5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for? I would die to find a cure for sickle cell anemia. I would die for anyone in my inner circle of life.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for? You mean I can't ask for more wishes? No fair, what did I use all of the wishes on?
1. For my MIL, to grant her fondest wish. (sorry, can't tell you want it is)
2. Everyone with a disease, for it to be cured and they remain healthy for the duration of their lives.
3. Would be for World Peace, International Unity and a Global Marketplace.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 4:18 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------