Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TMI Tuesday



1. If you're in love with your partner, does it make the sex better? Hell yeah. Sex without love is just basic, even animals do that. But making love is something on an elementally spiritual level that just connects you.
2. What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever purchased? I got this wicked bullet with 10 speeds and vibes. It was absolutely delightful, the dude at the sex shop was like WHOA when he was testing it out. It took 6 AA batteries, definitely not a lightweight. Unfortch it just died a few weeks ago so I have to go hunting for a replacement. It was $79.99.
3. If you knew ahead of time you would not have an orgasm, would you still have sex? Yes. But that's an improbability for me cause I orgasm pretty quickly with the right stimuli. It's happened that I didn't, but that was because I was drugged out on pain meds.
4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with if given the chance? Hmmm, have to give some thought to that. I don't think any celebrity can exceed the lover I have right now, I don't mean to boast but dayum! So I pretty much don't need the fantasy, I have the reality.
5. Have you ever had sex while an audience watched? No, but I would like to.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best sexual encounter you've ever had. I actually have a list of my top 20. Here ya go...freaks! NSFW, MATURE EXPLICIT CONTENT IF YOU CLICK ON THOSE LINKS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Posted by Vixen @ 11:11 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------