Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TMI Tuesday



1. Do you believe anyone truly likes their job? I do, so I think other people must too. In fact, I love my job. It's satisfying going home at the end of the day knowing that you've helped someone to make their life and illness a bit better.
2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference? Ugh, I'd rather just work to play. Living to work to a workaholics dream and working to live is someone drowning in bills. Me---I work to play and travel and do fun things. I work to Play.
3. How many hours do you work a week? 30-40, depending on how I'm feeling any given week. I go through moments where I want to work alot, and then moments when I just laze around all day long.
4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little? A book. Any good book would do it for me.
5. Have you ever used food during sex? Yes. The latest thing I used was brownies. Mmmm, delish!

Bonus (as in optional):What is your guilty food pleasure? Cheesecake. Just a regular, run of the mill New York original style cheesecake, no frills or ruffles. Now I'm hungry.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 1:09 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------