Bad Girl's Guide

Sunday, August 31, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Okay so after getting bogged down with work, life and school, I'm resurfacing for another TMI Tuesday on Sunday.

You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you.

What is the one thing you would change about your body? I want a ripped stomach. Besides that I'm pretty much fabulous.

What is the one personality trait you would change? My inability to be assertive when I should be. Even when I'm irritated and getting dumped on by a colleague, I just keep a blank mask and seethe on the inside. I need to be able to blow up at someone and assert my abilities...especially in the workplace. Most of the time I come home and whine to Norio, and he's like. "You didn't say anything to check them?" Ummm no.

What is the one thing about your job you would change? That all the patients could magically move and turn themselves. My back is killing me!

What is the one thing about your home you would change? The location. I want it in a hot state like TX or CA. And I would change the ancientness and the fact that it doesn't have my custom built dream kitchen with an island.

What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change? His ability to remember every little single thing forever and ever. This sucks in arguments because he always wins for being able to recall when I said and did what. I don't even have a comeback when he repeats verbatim what I said.

Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why? Noone. If there was someone I didn't want in my life, I would just cut them out...why bother wasting a wish on that? Gimme a few million instead fairy!

Who is the one person you would poof back in and why? Once again...noone. These aren't real wishes are they....?

Posted by Vixen @ 3:25 AM :: 5 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------