Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Deadly Sin Secrets



1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for? Hmm, should I really put that on here? I plead the fifth due to self incrimination
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton? Rice and fried fish. Yummm!
3. GREED: What are you greedy for? Money. That's an easy one.
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth? Watching TV all day long. No shower, no work, and lots of junk food.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone. Does verbal whoop ass count? I don't fight physically, I have no advantages there. But verbally...you ass is grass!
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why? I envy people that are healthy and will never see the hospital besides the day of their birth and the day of their death. Because hospitals and illness sucks!
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? Not really, I'm a pretty modest person. I get shy when praises are heaped on me. Surprising, I know. What are you proud of? All my accomplishments, mistakes, bad decisions and choices. I'm proud of myself for living through everything to enjoy life no matter what.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 3:00 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------