Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it? Yes, it's HOUSE. He's the best worst doctor ever. I wish most medical professionals were that 'real'.
2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one? A cranberry vodka or hard lemonade. Give me too of those and I'm loose. I'm a total lightweight.
3. How long do you carry guilt around with you? Long enough to drive me nuts. Usually a few weeks, then I move on to learning from it. My mom is incredible at beating the guilt stick. No one else can have me feeling as guilty as she does.
4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot? Anywhere with a nice, sunny tropical beach. And a bed. I'm not that picky.
5. Have you ever seen a counselor? Yes of course. Hasn't everyone?

Bonus (as in optional): Last summer the Archives of Sexual Behavior the 237 reasons people have sex and the Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have Sex. What are your top 5 reasons?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 4:17 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------