Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings? Pancakes please. No toppings. I have simple tastes and all that whipped cream, berries and froufrou is just way too much going on for me!

2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart? The way to my heart is through my head. I love getting mind fucked. There is something totally intriguing about a battle of wit and words. Intelligence is a HUGE turn on.

3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate? No, not yet, but I do plan to. And I will be participating. I love walking around naked! Get my inner nudist on!

4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)? Since You've Been Gone is my 2nd relationship, Irreplaceable is my 3rd.

5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever? Norio, last year on the day we got engaged. We must have made out for hours.

Bonus (as in optional): Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see? Hell no! I plan to be rich and famous one day, I can't have someone releasing XXX photos of me to the tabloids.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 3:59 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------