Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TMI Tuesday



  1. Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at? Oooo, they are both going down. I would be more mad at my boyfriend though since that is who I have a committment with. But my best friend totally gets demoted (if not cut).
  2. Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them? No, not really. I'm a pretty forgiving person. As long as they came back with a contrite spirit and apologized, I could let it go.
  3. What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest? The neck. I'm totally a neck person.
  4. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body? Yes. But only if it was totally painless, complication proof, looked totally natural and didn't need to be refixed. Oh, and if it cost less than $20 buck. Hehehe.
  5. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? No...not yet;)
Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met. Someone totally random. I already know my exes suck in bed.

This is one I would love to hear your responses on. Get your TMI Tuesday.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 5:55 AM :: 1 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------