Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday



1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back? Both. I paid federal and got back state. I really HATE doing taxes.
2. What was your biggest financial mistake? Probably liquidating my 401K in 2005. I had planned to go to Australia with it. But instead, I ended up in Cali, where I blew it all. I didn't do anything 'tangible' with the money, I just spent it all on shopping and going out. It was a really great year though.
3. Are you a screamer? Hell yeah! I try not to scream, but I end up losing control and doing it anyway.
4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch? I love having my neck touched. And my butt. I love touching his face and his hair. And his chest. And his toes and....pretty much I like touching everything.
Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission? First of all what a retarded question. I took curly fries from the cafeteria, and an apple pie. I did pay for my salad and drink though. Last thing taken without my permission...the sun. I miss the sun. Bring back the sun!

Do your weekly TMI Tuesday.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 5:47 PM :: 2 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------