Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Early bird or night owl? Totally a night owl. I have to wake up tomorrow at 530 am to go to a new job training and I'm absolutely dreading anything remotely resembling getting up before the sun!
2. Where was the first place you ever had sex? His place.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest), right now probably a 9. Vacations in tropical paradises will do wonders for your level of happiness...lol.
4. Are you more submissive or dominant? Depends on my mood. Totally depends on my mood. I do both totally uninhibitedly though.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I believe in lust at first sight, attraction at first site, but I feel you can't really love someone until you've gotten to know them.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals? Okay, I should be going to bed right after this so it is...brush my teeth, wrap my hair, throw on a wife-beater and climb into bed. Only night-time ritual is to drink water and have an orgasm before I go to sleep.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 11:45 PM :: 1 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------