Bad Girl's Guide

Friday, January 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday

What's good fam? Of course my TMI is late, but better late than never! I've been working at my new job, doing night shifts back to back and sleeping days. However now I think I have my groove so let's catch up, shall we...

1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Hmmm, tough question. I think the house in the Riches...that was a pimp house. Niiice, big and very luxurious.
2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time? I would make it work...duh! Also I would make it clean my house, talk to people on the phone, and drive, and wash the toilet and...---see this is why I don't have a clone.
3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? Her name was Hernalyn. She was the first Asian chick I ever met in my life. She introduced me to pad thai. I moved away with my family when I was 10 and we never saw each other again. When you were 13? Her name was Tope, we met the first day of 7th grade and stayed friends for close to a decade. We had so much in common.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why? I would travel to Australia. Just because I could---and because rarely do you hear of us black chicks heading to the land of the Aussies if it's not for a photo shoot! I want to ring in the New Year one year in Sydney before I die.
5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most? My sight! That would totally be a tragedy.

Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 5:00 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------