Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TMI Tuesday



1. Have you ever met a fellow blogger in person? Yes! I've met Teri!!! Of course, I know I can't count the people that I knew in real life and cajoled them into blogging like my sisters, best friend and college buddy.
2. Did you ever play an innocent game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? It was more like I wanna see yours and no you can't see mine! ;P How old where you? Prolly 12.
3. When did you get your first not so innocent kiss? I was 16.
4. Have you ever awoke with someone who's name you did not remember? Oh hell fuckin' no!
5. Have you ever let someone else wash you while you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself? Yes! I love getting washed...lol

Bonus (as in optional): What makes a great first date for you? Chemistry, good laughs and a connection.

As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 8:22 PM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------