Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

TMI Tuesday




1. Do you believe in ghosts? No. I do believe in spirits though. But I don't believe they have form or shape. If so have you every seen one? Nope, but I've felt connected to some spirits of loved ones lost.
2. What’s the scariest movie you ever saw? Sixth Sense...awful, I know!
3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted? Yes, but I would turn it into an attraction and make money off that shizz.
4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it? Hell yeah, and make money off that shizz!
5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween? A pretty Ballerina

Bonus (as in optional): What’s your most memorable Halloween memory? I actually haven't had any remarkable Halloweens...I don't generally do anything on Halloween.

As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 3:26 AM :: 2 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------