Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hot Seat Tuesday

This week, I'm going to pull out the most absurd question that has lead a reader to my blog via Google. Thankfully it's nothing involving sex with monkeys or dirty sluts guide like a few more off the wall topics but something that, if I had all the time in the world, and got paid for replying, I might actually decide to answer.

"a guide to letting your partner suck your boobs"

First of all, if your partner doesn't know shit about sucking boobs, he shouldn't be allow to proceed to the next stage. It's called second base for a reason...you work on it and work on it until you ace that level before proceeding to the next. It's not rocket science! It's just a boob! I know he might not have one or anything, but this is one of those things that should be instinctual.

Okay, maybe I'm being too hard on you. For all I know, you might be hella young, hella ignorant and hella naive. Let me break it down for you & him.
Anything beyond that is pretty much easy breezy. Kissing, nibbling, sucking, suckling and licking are all good. I can't believe I actually answered this.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 2:19 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------