Bad Girl's Guide

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Idea Block

I've often said that there's no such thing as writer's block; the problem is idea block. ~ Jeffery Deaver

I'm stuck on something to write. For all my blogs and literary endeavors. For weeks I've been churning out stuff at a regular rate, but now I'm totally stymied.

For example, for Baggage Reclaim, I haven't even turned out an article for this week at all. And the week is almost over.

For the Sexy Smart Elexa project, all I did was regurgigate some stuff that I already had written, and finished a draft that I had sitting there for a while.

For Mysterious Meander, I did a meme and posted a forward.

As for here, I wrote this piece that wasn't even close to my normal capabilities and then hotlinked a really cool blogger. As for my works in progress, gosh, they haven't gone anywhere in months and are just stuck on my hard drive gathering dust.

As you can see, I'm stretching here---stretching hard. I'm seriously considering taking a blog break. Charming took one a few weeks ago and came back hotter than ever, brimming with ideas and stuff. Maybe I just need a blog vacation. Or some questions to get me jumpstarted again.

Help!

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 10:31 PM :: 6 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------