Bad Girl's Guide

Monday, September 04, 2006

Cut or Uncut?

To everyone that got a couple of duplicates in their reader/Feedburner today I sincerely apologise. I'm trying to tweak some Technorati features on my blog. PS: I'm actually going to enjoy putting tags on all future articles...especially this one!

Here is the question of the day from one of our international readers: Hey Vixen! How are you doing? Just wanted to ask you if women prefer circumcized penises to uncircumcized penises. Your thoughts please. Thanks.

Actually I think this comes down to personal preference. So any answer given here would probably be based on each woman's separate opinion. I've heard arguments for both sides of the coin and the jury is still out on that one.

I know that some might argue that an uncircumsized penis is dirty, smelly and nasty, but keep in mind that these are just gross over-generalizations and not really the case. In fact, they are more sensitive than their cut counterparts and so you don't have to do that much work to get them going.

Moving right along---my opinion, I love, LOVE me a beautiful, big, hard, thick....ummm where was I going with this? Oh yeah, I prefer a circumcized penis thank you very much. With a hot, sexy guy attached to it.

Your next question of course might be why? For starters, that's really what I have been exposed to all my life. It's hella hard over in the States to find an uncut dick so majority of us just aren't used to it. In addition to that, my one Uncut Penile Experience was actually a ghastly and horrendous affair. Ok, it wasn't that bad--but he actually preferred watching Shrek to getting a blowjob from me, needless to say, there wasn't any other action after that.

This is one of those questions that I'm going to throw out to the forum. What's up ladies? Which do you prefer?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 2:32 AM :: 12 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------