Bad Girl's Guide

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Flowers

This is an informal poll. Please reply in the comments section.

Have you ever sent flowers to a guy?

Do guys like getting flowers?

What kind of flowers?

I heard that having flowers delivered to a guy's workplace can be quite embarassing for them...however, I also heard that some men enjoy flowers too. Your thoughts?

POLL CLOSED.

However you can still leave comments if you like. Bear in mind that I would never, ever think of doing such. That would totally destroy my wonderful image of Miss Rakehell. It takes a rare XY chromosome member to be able to fully appreciate flowers. And if he did, we would all question whether or not he was gay.

Ladies, send tickets to a show/game, pizza, beer or anything else instead. Do not, I repeat, do not send flowers.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 12:47 PM :: 13 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------