Bad Girl's Guide

Friday, July 22, 2005

Assertiveness

First of all, must give a shoutout to my girl OverEducatedNympho who is truly a Baaaad Girl of the first order. I got a link to her site via a post that she dedicated to one of my posts. Anyway, the title of her post is "How to End a Bad Date". I especially love option Number 1, 3 and 4. Anyway, go over there and give her some love!

Moving right along...a Bad Girl is essentially assertive. She knows what she wants, when she wants it and goes right after whatever she wants. The difference between a Bad Girl and a regular Sally is that if Sally sees a really cute guy, she will flirt with him from across the room and shyly gaze at him all through the night willing him to come over and talk to her. A Bad Girl will see the hot guy, stare at him boldly and if he still doesn't get the hint, strut her sexy self over to his side of the room and strike up a conversation. This could be by mentioning his cute butt, pinching aforementioned butt, whichever way she needs to to get his attention.

Bad girls don't simper...and they don't cower.

In my former life, I was a Sally, and I let many a hot conquest slip away never to be seen again because I was overcome by 'shyness'. Puhlease, *rolling eyes*that is just a word that chickens made up to cover the fact that they are cowards. Anyway, I realized that I lost the chance to speak to many an available and studly bachelor because of my inhibitions, so I threw them into the wind and morphed into my Vixenish self. Most of the Vixen traits are gotten from every single movie I've seen that women go after what they want...Erin Brokovich, Samantha from Sex and the City, Legally Blonde etc. If you have any friends or Bad girls to emulate, go right ahead and use their styles.

Call forth your inner diva and score every single phone number from every single hot man in the room, if that is your desire. Don't let anyone stand in your way.

Bad Girls get whatever they want. End of story.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 1:09 AM :: 3 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------