Bad Girl's Guide

Friday, July 22, 2005

Pick Up Lines for Guys

Ok, most of these I have used, they have a 97% accuracy rate as a conversation starter. The rest is up to you. I say 97% because some guys are dumb as bricks and don't know that you are talking to them. In that case ABORT mission.
  1. Nice Butt!
  2. Grab aforementioned butt
  3. Act speechless. Then gush, "So hot you made me forget what I was going to say"
  4. "Lawd have mercy, you so fine"
  5. "I like your shirt. Where did you get it from?" all the while patting shirt and checking out his pecs
  6. "I'm friends with Amy/Ben/ a gatecrasher, who do you know here?"
  7. "Can you help me please?" flashing a great smile, "I have a bet with my girlfriend. To win, I have to get your number"
  8. "Hey, you are Jane's friend right?" He actually said yes, and then I had to say something else really fast..."She's a really cool person, isn't she?"
  9. "I'm taking an informal poll on how guys react when really cute women attempt to pick them up. Any comments?"
  10. "Hi, I'm new here, my name is Vixen Matenoupoulos" The more creative the name, the more it will beg conversation. Although giving your real name works as well too.

Anyone else have any good ones that work for them?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 1:32 AM :: 14 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------