Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Crazy Ass Bitches

Definition: A crazy ass bitch (also known as CAB) is the heifer that you want to stay away from. There is nothing under the sun that she cannot do; steal your man, stab you in the back, raze through the ranks of the 4 billion men in the world breaking every heart she passes. She's lethal, she's ruthless, she's crazy!

This is a term that I tend to use alot. Especially on Dear (not) Abby. I stumbled upon her blog one fair day and had to read through ALL the archives just to see how low a CAB can go. I thought that with dating and relationships, between me and my girls, we've seen everything. Unfortunately, I was wrong. There are some crazy ass heifers out there and a Bad Girl has to know how to stay away from them and also how not to become one.

Your thoughts?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 4:49 PM :: 3 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------