Bad Girl's Guide

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Psycho Baby Mama Drama

Help I'm 19 years old and I am dating a 20 year old man with a psycho baby mama. I want to trust him . But its kind of hard when she calls me private every other day. Telling me she's still having sex with him. On his part he told me not to worry. But why do I feel like I'm being played. He says the only reason they broke up was due to her lack of trust in him. Vixen what do I do...I feel like breaking down, or breaking her in half.

Honey, I'm going to break it down to you clear and simple. You are being played. She's playing with your emotions.

From what you are saying, she wants him back...and she's going through you to get him back. She doesn't mind that you are in the picture, it just gives her someone to vent her anger on---you are the doormat and the source of her angst. But the truth of the matter is that you are an innocent party (somewhat) in all this, you just got hooked up with the wrong guy.

Not every guy that has a baby mama is going to be with a crazy one...most women are so over their Ex and just want what's best for the kid. This ex? Is not one of those women. She wants him back, and it eats her up that he's with you. She's trying to get to you to ruin your relationship...she's saying whatever she can and doing whatever she can to scare you off.

As for him? I don't know him well enough to quantify if he's really sleeping with her or if she's just making this up...but I would take it with a grain of salt. In every lie there is an element of truth---maybe he has slept with her in the past, is actively flirting with her or saying stuff to put her hopes up. A relationship without trust is nothing. So if you want to keep him, you have to make up your mind to give him the benefit of doubt, trust him, and ignore her antics to the best of your ability. She's trying to control and manipulate your emotions, take that power from her and don't allow her to.

Personally, I would just stay clear from the whole situation. No man is worth all that stress, and you are too young and have too much going on for you to sign up for all this drama. She's going to be in his life until the kid is 18 at the very least---are you sure that you are ready for all that? They clearly still have alot of baggage together, and he doesn't sound like he's laying down the law to protect you.

She sounds like the jealous type, and I can see why that would break up their relationship. Baby mama wants him back...and she wants to get you out of the way.

Good luck.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 11:52 AM :: 4 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------