Bad Girl's Guide

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Bad Girl Anthem

This post is dedicated to UKD, who wants to know what are the main things that a Bad Girl stands for and what she doesn't accept.

As a Bad Girl, I acknowledge that I'm a woman that knows what I want out of life. I want to have the best of everything, my dreams and aspirations are merely stepping stones to the level of my greatness. I don't rely on anyone for support, everything I want and need is taken care of by yours truly including the $400 pair of Louboutins that I will buy one day. My job pays my bills, and I'm taking steps to further my career path. I know that self care is important to good health and happiness and I engage is good self care. I don't want to settle for the mediocre life. I want to be extraordinary. I want to be great.

As a Bad Girl, I know that good friends are the pillars that hold me afloat. I hold the Sisterhood in great regard and will do anything for my girls as they will for me. I would not violate the rules of the Sisterhood in any way. My friends are loyal, true and have heart, and they guide me to avoid the pitfalls of bad decisions and bad men. My social life is full of activities that keep me interesting and lively. My hobbies are scintillating and I do one fabulous thing for myself each day.

As a Bad Girl, I know that I don't need a man to fulfill my life or validate my self worth. My life is quite satisfying as it is and my self esteem is rock solid and high. However, I do consider that a good man is like the cherry on top of an already delicious ice cream sundae. I know that I'm a phenomenal woman and deserve to have a good man in my life that treats me well. Anything less than that is unacceptable and will be thrown out of my life immediately especially anything even remotely resembling a Mr. Unavailable or any of the men on this list.

As a Bad Girl, I know that I'm not perfect and may have made mistakes or have regrets about the past. However, I refuse to beat myself over the head about it and I've learned from each one of my mistakes. I've dealt with or am dealing with my 'issues' and hangups about my childhood, growing up or the past and have learned to move on past it. I have and will let go of all my baggage.

As a Bad Girl, I have faith and belief in something greater than myself. I believe in the inherant goodness all around me and find beauty in aspects of everyday, whether it's the sun on my face or loud girl power music blaring from the radio. I connect with my soul on the regular, and know that whatever higher power I believe in is out there looking out for me.

As a Bad Girl, I know the power that rests between my legs. I know that whoever I choose to allow to enter is by my choice under my terms. I know what I want in the bedroom and I will put my needs as well as my lovers on the table. I love sex and I love everything about the boudoir. I strive to make myself the best possible freak that I can, learning new ways and new things to please both myself and my lover. I own a fully operational battery powered vibrator for use when I'm weaning myself from dickmotosis, or when I'm just plain horny.

As a Bad Girl, I know that it's my responsibility to help out other women into developing and becoming Bad Girls in their own right through mentoring, volunteering and advising others. I know that it's better to learn from someone else's mistakes than to learn from the pain of your own so I share my stories and wisdom with other women.

Okay, that's my anthem. What have you learned from the Bad Girls Guide or what would you add on here?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 2:32 AM :: 2 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------