Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. How many credit cards do you own? Too many. LOL...I only have 3 credit cards and 2 store cards. Are they paid off? I'm working on paying off my SEARscard, already paid off my CapitalOne...working on that payoff plan.
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust? It's possible, but I wouldn't want to be.
3. Should prostitution be legal? Yeah. Then it wouldn't be such a dark pathway and wouldn't look so glamorous. Pot should be legal too.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) It depends on my mood. On a lazy day when I just wanna sit back and rake in my orgasms, I'll probably be a 5. But when Vixen is in the house, plug me into a solid 10, aka the best you've ever had.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them? Calling me by a pet name like babe, baby, or shorty. I don't know you like that so be smart and use my own name! OUT! Coming off snobby, pretentious, or braggadocious. Having body odor. Errrrr, that's such a turn off. I wouldn't even finish the date if he stank.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 4:11 AM :: 2 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------