Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday

This seems to be the only theme I'm staying consistent. Norio is under the weather with the flu so I'm kinda blue.

1. Stubble... good or bad? Stubble is so sexy! Unless it's again my pussy walls. Then it's like dayum---razor please! Beard burn sucks! How often do you shave? Privates weekly. Legs...annually. What can I say, I have some really great legs!
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is? Oh yeah baby, come to mama! (You're talking about my boyfriend right?) If not, he gets a kick in the balls.
3. Did you ever own a fake ID? Nope! But I did pass my old ID to my kid sis to get into clubs with. I still get carded, I can pass for 16 on a normal day.
4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe? Oh yeah, strip poker, strip spades, strip blackjack, strip jackpot, strip backgammon, strip rummy...pretty much strip everything.
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? Not yet... but as soon as I get my sickle cell under control that is on my to-do list.

Happy TMI everyone!

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 7:35 AM :: 3 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------