Sunday, October 07, 2007
Sex Getting Better with Age
I was watching a show on Oprah last week about sex and an older lady who happened to be feisty bad girl commented on the fact that the older she got, the better sex got. She's in her late 50s, divorced and has a booty call when she's not in a relationship. Currently, she's single, but the cougar status is what rocks her socks when she does want a committed relationship. Go hot mama!
According to what I gleaned from what they said, these are the main elements of each decade.
- Sex in your 20s: It's about finding yourself, using sex to control and to feel better about self. It's bold, wild and crazy, pretty much just as much pussy/cock as you can get as if it was going out of style.
- Sex in your 30s: Is about letting out your wild child. Something along the lines of "I'm a Woman, hear me roar." Sex in the 30s is not as adventurous as the 20s, but not any less thrilling. Emphasis is placed with finding sexual compatibility with a partner, and not so much on one night stands and booty calls.
- Sex in 40s: Here, it's more self assured with a finer ability to communicate desires. You know what you want, how you want it and what you like, and it's so much easier to throw a bad fuck back into the ocean. You are after all in your sexual peak ladies!
- Sex in 50s: Hmmm, they never said anything about the 50s. Maybe it's a dud? j/k Any Bad girls in their fifties wanna chime in here to let us know what's up with the golden years?
- Sex in 60s & up: Is intimate and spiritual. It's less about the act and orgasms than it is about the spiritual connection. Most of the guys your age are not up to performing and boudoir antics like they were when younger, so there is more foreplay, necking and afterplay than actual sex. But when the sex does happen it's really spiritual and intimate.
So, do you think that sex is like fine wine and gets better with age?
Labels: All About Sex
Posted by Vixen @ 3:03 AM ::
6 trainees letting it rip!
Talk to Me!