Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Linner with a Blogger

Okay peoples, I had linner (lunch+ dinner) with Teri this Sunday and she's officially raised the bar even higher on my blog meets. She is so cool, her blog doesn't even do justice to her personality in real flesh. I used my spanking new GPS to locate her house....and trust me, I really needed it---Alameda is a town that I still can't make head or tails of.

Her house is so adorable! She has a big brass (is it brass?) bed and a real bonafide clawfoot bathtub. I'm so totally envious of that tub. Her house is a genuine antique, it looks like it was built in the last century but it's so chic it's ridiculous! And OMG...she's a shoe whore! She has the hottest shoe collection I've seen in a while. She told me that she doesn't like to really wear shoes so her friends keep enticing her with more fab shoes. I think I'm going to stop wearing shoes just to get some gorgeous ones!

We had Indian this time, and the food was totally delish. I think we ended up sitting at the restaurant for over 3 hours...just talking about her unique views on life, love, family and relationships. She really epitomizes the whole 'carpe diem' mentality to the T---in fact I think she must have invented it. I won't go into depth about our conversations, but I must confess, I learned more in those hours than I've learned all weekend.

Teri, thanks for a lovely Sunday afternoon, and especially a huge thank you for directing me out of that 5 (or was it 7?) point turn that I couldn't seem to get out of.

Posted by Vixen @ 3:51 AM :: 6 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------