Bad Girl's Guide

Monday, August 13, 2007

Sexy Lingerie

For all you big ass boudoir freaks out there, this is for you. About 2 weeks ago, I discovered one of the best websites for lingerie that I've ever come across. It kicks Victoria's Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood to the curb and leaves them in the dust.

I now buy all my lingerie from here, and they arrive quite quickly! I got a costume for the Fiance's birthday with all the accessories. I even purchased some bridal night lingerie for a friend just the other day. Peep this...the sizes go all the way up to 4X! Can I get a huzzah for all the big girls who like to get their freak on but can never find no damn lingerie at VS in their size? Well Love Fifi has a whole section of lingerie dedicated just for you. Plus they have bras, corsets, crotchless panties, costumes and even those garter belt thingeys. And they have jeweled tattoos, games involving chocolate and not much else! The prices are really decent, and they have sales quite often and it's priced for the working woman. There are tips on what accessories to wear with it and what the models of the outfits think.

Love Fifi is committed to customer service and they accept returns on unworn items. In addition to that, they have a large inventory and new stuff is added everyday. On top of that, you are billed using Jean Et Cie, for all those of you that have joint bank accounts and don't want your significant other to know what it is. Oh, and discrete packaging, so the nosy neighbor won't even know a thing. The website is fun and easy to use, I've spent a few hours on there just selecting stuff for my future wish list. This website has actually made me want to wear sexy lingerie 24/7 they have the peignoirs from the old movies and everything.

The only thing they don't have are shoes. Can I get some fuck me boots and hooker heels please? Hopefully they will add a shoe section soon. Okay, I'm taking my hella fine sexy goddess body to bed. Check out the website right here.

Posted by Vixen @ 1:45 AM :: 4 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------