Thursday, September 28, 2006
What to Share
This is the second part of the series. Read part one HERE
. Here's my list of important things that need to be shared at appropriate phases in the relationship.Share & Share Alike:
- If you are currently Single. As in not attached to anyone either legally (seperated, divorced etc.), emotionally (one of you still in love with the other), physically(living together) or fiscally(hello--child support!). Why do people choose to hide this number 1 requirement? We are going to find out eventually (and be hella pissed) so you might as well tell us from the beginning so we know what guns to break out and if we want to trifle with your ass.
- # of times you've fallen in love
- Last time you were in a relationship & for how long, why you broke up
- Your sexual health history and last time you were tested
- If you have any kids, divorces etc.
- Criminal record---I know, cons should get love too---but still, this is relevant. Why were you busted, how long you were in prison for etc.
- If you've killed anyone. (okay I'm really in a bloodthirsty frame of mind tonight--too much Prison Break.
- If you have a crazy, psycho ex that is going to be bashing up my car. (One could hope!)
- If you ever have had an abuse problem, physical, substance, gambling etc. It would be nice to let me know you were in AA so I don't offer you booze on a constant basis.
Do you think I left anything important out? It seems kinda short...let's add to this---what else?
The next post will examine what to tread softly with---and topics to avoid altogether.
Labels: Relationship issues
Posted by Vixen @ 2:41 AM ::
3 trainees letting it rip!
Talk to Me!