Bad Girl's Guide

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where is Vixen??

So over the last 2 months, various search & rescue parties have been sent to my neck of the woods to find me and bring me back out into the blogosphere. They sent emails, calls and texts, but none where able to bring me back from the doldrums of a silent blog.

I can't say that I"m back for reals yet, because I still don't know what I want to write about. This blog has taken a dramatic turn, mainly because my well is dried up. I'm so disgustingly happy that I can't figure out a relationship or dating problem to write about (Jeez, I don't even know what the dating pool is like anymore, it's been so long!).

I mean, I could write about how Norio always leaves his socks lying around, but that would bore you guys in no time. I could write about the hurdles of planning and funding a trans-continental wedding (and by trans I mean 3 international locations: his country, my country, our third romantic wedding away from the throngs of people/family). Perhaps I should turn this into a wedding planning blog...but then that would just take away from the foundation that is the Bad Girls Guide. So I was at a loss, kept having issues coming up with stuff to write, and I just decided to not worry about it until I got my mojo back.

However, out of the blue abyss, something caught my eye and made me want to write again. It was an interview, from this pretty funny comedian/writer guy. You've got to read his book, it will make you see that us women do create chaos and drama where there is none.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, we've both decided to do guest interview spots on our respective blogs. Since he was so kind to post my responses first...I'll let you all check it out on his site right HERE: Go read this interview, because the next few posts are all going to be about Ian Coburn and his wonderful dating treatise.

Labels: ,


Posted by Vixen @ 5:09 PM :: 1 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------