Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Weekly Secrets

This is the word edition. I know I'm late...but I've been on vacation baby!

1. What is your language pet peeve. (example 'hot water heater', why would you heat hot water): My language pet peeve is when ignorant Americans think people that are bilingual should speak English perfectly when they (the ignoramus') can't even speak proper English.
2. What is your favorite word? Fuck! Both dirty and clean? Fuck! (As you can see, fuck can be used appropriately in all dirty and clean instances)
3. What is the one word you cannot spell? That doesn't exist. I've been a vocabulary hound since I was five.
4. What is the one word you always pronounce wrong? I have to thnk about this one...
5. If you could erase one popular catchphrase from the english language, what would it be? Gangsta. Really...what the eff is that? A real gangster doesn't rock chains, gold teeth and 'hos. He doesn't talk about the shit that he's done but keeps his yap shut because he doesn't want to get caught by talking too much. Gangstas nowadays are so lame.

The late, and very hot Michael Hutchence (INXS) once sang, "Words are weapons, sharper than knives" . What is the most hurtful thing you have ever said to anyone? I once wrote a very, very nasty letter to someont that offended me. Actually, I've done that twice and sent both of the letters. Was it deliberate or accidental? Deliberate. I'm evil like that. What was the most hurtful thing ever said to you? My mom said she wouldn't be mad if I married a non-Nigerian because of my illness. Which gave me a complex about not being worthy enough for a Nigerian...Do you think it was deliberate or accidental? Probably accidental.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 2:46 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------