Bad Girl's Guide

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Scattergories Survey

Okay, here's a quiz I got from a friend. I realized that I'm a very weird, picky and unpredictable person. Leave a comment with all the weird stuff you find in this survey. I'm counting 8 but you might find some more...

A
- Available: Nope. Sorry...I'm taken.
- Age: 28 and loving it.
- Annoyance: People that do less than the speed limit in the fast lane. Move over you slowpoke! Get out of my way!
- Animal: Ummm, what's an animal?

B
- Beer: Yuck, yuck, eeewwwwww!
- Birthday: October 2nd
- Best Friend(s): Joycii, Norio
- Body Part on opposite sex: Rhymes with sock. Oh yeah baby, come to mama!
- Best feeling in the world: Multiple orgasms, three in a row back to back to back. Don't knock it until you've had it.
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf.
- Best weather: Sunny & Hot. Not humid though.
- Been on stage?: Yes, too many times
- Believe in Magic: Yes
- Believe in Santa: Hell no!

C
- Candy: Reese's peanut butter cups.
- Color(s): Power color: red, favorite color: pink, car color: purple.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese. I love fried rice way too much to settle for anything else.
- Cake or pie: Pie...all the crust, no filling.
- Continent to visit: Australia
- Cheese: Fresh Mozzarella and goat cheese

D
- Day or Night: Night person
- Dance in the rain: Yes...if only I didn't fall sick every single time after *sigh*

E
- Eyes: Brown
- Everyone's got: Wants
- Ever failed a class?: Yep, I got a D in Calculus. It was waaaay over my head. Luckily it didn't transfer.

F
- First thoughts waking up: Where's the damn snooze button. More sleep
- Food: Rice on rice

G
- Greatest Fear: Hmmm. I'm not a scaredy cat. But I can be a worrier.
- Goals: Lose weight, pay off debts, write a book, travel more, finally have that wedding...
- Gum: Ugh. Yuck.
- Get along with your parents?: I used to.
- Good luck charm: What is that? Sorry, I don't believe in luck. I believe in hard work, prayer and lots of enthusiasm.

H
- Hair Color: Black
- Height: 5'4
- Happy: Yes. Except when I'm sad.
- Holiday: New Years...new beginnings
- How do you want to die: Fast, quick, painless and in my 70s.

I
- Ice Cream: Reese's peanut butter.
- Instrument: Violin horribly, piano vaguely from childhood, recorder frequently and well.

J
- Jewelry: Necklaces, bracelets and things that jangle. No piercings though.
- Job: I'm a nurse....like duh, you should know that

K
- Kids: Ummm no. I don't do crotchfruit.
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing. I'll whup your ass.
- Keep a journal?: Yes...doesn't everyone?

L
- Love: is totally worth it
- Laughed so hard you cried: yesterday

M
- Milk flavor: Ewww... I HATE milk. If I must, I'll go with powdered milk...super thin.
- Movies: Romantic comedies, dramas and anything that involves screwing The Man (heists, jail breaks etc).
- Motion sickness?: If i'm reading while in a car
- McD’s or BK: Yuck, yuck, yuck! Fast poison

N
- Number of Siblings: 1 older bro, 3 younger sisters
- Number of Piercings: None.
- Number: Any number divisible by 4.

O
- One Wish: For more wishes. Thanks!

P
- Perfect Pizza: Yuck, yuck, yuck! Pizza is cheese standing solid at room temperature just waiting to clog my arteries and give me a heart attack!

Q
- Quail: Ewwwww! Why would u eat the little birdies!
R
- Reasons to cry: Pain.
- Radio Station: Anything that has John Jay & Rich morning show.
- Roll your tongue in a circle? That's possible?
- Ring size: Six.

S
- Song: Still on Alicia's AS I AM. I love that album. And being interchanged with JHud's selftitled album.
- Shoe size: 9s/ Yes I know..I have big feet!
- Salad Dressing: Depends on my mood. I don't have a go to dressing though.
- Sushi: Raw fish? You've gotta be kidding me. Fry that shit up and then we can talk.
- Slept outside: Yes, camping.
- Skinny dipped?: Hells yeah
- Shower daily?: Ummm
- Sing well: A little
- In the shower?: No. I sing mostly to myself when I'm happy
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T
- Tattoos?: Nada
- Time for bed: Whenever I get to bed. Usually when I'm tired.
- Thunderstorms: Oh yes. Preferably one that I don't have to go anywhere, I have movies and a snuggle partner.

U
- Unpredictable: Yes. I believe the politically correct term is Free spirit

V
- Vacation spot: Gosh...I have a list. Currently 45 and counting...

W
- Weakness: Walkers shortbread cookies. I'll do anything for them.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None.
- Worst feeling: Sickle cell pain
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope. I wanted to be a secretary.
- Where do we go when we die?: To your next life.
- Worst Weather?: Anything cold.

X
- X-Rays: I've had a bunch
- Ex's: Are all X'ed out of my life

Y
-Year it is now: 2008
-Yellow: Nice color.

Z
- Zoo animal: None. I don't enjoy watching animals in captivity.

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: My man of course.
2. You went to the mall with?: Myself. I like shopping my myself...there's noone to tell me I'm spending too much money...
3. You went to dinner with?: My coworker
4. You talked to on the phone?: Norio
5. Made you laugh?: My roomie
6. Hugged you?: My very pregnant good friend Shay
7. Said they loved you? My man
8. Held your hand?: My man
9. Spoke with?: My man
10. You cried over?: The last time I was sick.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 5:29 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------