Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hot Seat Tuesday

So much for being down in the slumps, it looks like things are looking up. Veeeeery up! I awoke to a possible job offer, a call from an old friend with good news and lots of sex-therapy to revive my flagging spirits. Anyway, as you can see I'm back to my darling, chipper self.

Question of today: If you could do any job in the universe and money was no object, what would it be and why?

For me, I would love to be a professional traveler. OKay, I know, I totally made that up, but think about it, getting paid to travel with no strings attached? Hells yeah! Mainly because I love, Love, LOVE traveling and even though my constitution doesn't favor rapid weather changes, zonked out time zones and long international flights there is something in going somewhere new, especially where the wind may lead that calls me on a consistent basis. I love exploring new cultures and traditions, stunning views from Mother Nature and historic venues. Don't worry, I'll be letting you know when I'm in your neck of the woods. Note this especially to the East Coast peeps, I'm coming out shortly.

Okay, now it's up to you to leave your thoughts after the jump. What is your ultimate dream job?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 11:49 AM :: 5 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------