Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hot Seat Tuesday

Okay, I'm going to be at work all day today so I leave the blog into your capable hands. Speaking of which, I should probably go to bed. Before I do, here is a cool personality test that I took today that was so interesting that I just had to share with you guys.

According to the test, I'm a faithful woman who likes nasty, wet sex (totally true). My life priorities are love, family, career, pride and money...exactly in that order. It's a cool test supposedly by the Dalai Lama, that gauges the answers based on what you respond.

The gist is just to be honest, type the first things that come to your mind and then read the results. And if you are brave enough, you can post the results over here for us all to laugh at.

Work it out here.

Labels: ,


Posted by Vixen @ 1:11 AM :: 9 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------