Bad Girl's Guide

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blog Date

I finally took the plunge and met my first real life blogger! Hey---I've been blogging since 2005 but still haven't met anyone. I eschewed the blogging conventions because they were all too far away or not my subject matter. Teri just moved about 40 minutes from my neck of the woods and we finally met up today for lunch.

It was so fun! From her blog and comments, I knew that she would be funny but I didn't envision such witty conversation mixed with frank honesty. She really has such a great view on life; I learned soooo much! We had fun driving around my neck of the woods looking for the *right* restaurant for our blog date. We finally found this exquisite Japanese restaurant in the corner that I would never have noticed if she wasn't with me. The food was totally delish, and she introduced me to tempura, which is now one of my favorite ways to eat veggies!

Anyway, for a first blogger meet, it went great. She set the bar high....way high, so hopefully if I ever meet anyone else they will live up to it. Thanks for coming down Teri, and hopefully we'll be able to hook up again:)

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 11:05 PM :: 7 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------