Bad Girl's Guide

Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, it's official, I'm now in my late 20s...no matter how hard I try to cling to the young 20s. It's a good thing I guess, living a whole whopping 'nother year. Thanks to everyone that has been such an invaluable source of encouragement and support this year both in real life and on the blogosphere.

If you are up for some reading, on my other blog HERE, I wrote an open letter to myself on the eve of my birthday. It is introspective and might shed some more insight to what makes me tick...

I'm off to LA for the week to hang out party hard in celebration with my friends out there but I will keep posting regularly---have no fear.

Happy Birthday to Me!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Drinks for everyone:)

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 12:01 AM :: 8 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------