Bad Girl's Guide

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Project: Elexa

I've been given the opportunity to have a cross-promotional blog with Elexa. For the concerned, it will mean nothing really changes here---perhaps a few more topics about sex though. In addition to writing for them, a reasonable stipend, I get to try out a box of $500 worth of Elexa products. Yes---the boyfriend was very happy to learn about that part.

For those of you more conversant with me, you will realize that I'm a big fan of Elexa. There's something about the perfect fit of all their condoms for all penis sizes, and the virtually No smell of latex that makes even a normally condom wearing fanatic all googoogaga.

Yes, it's a tad more expensive than the average condom, but when you factor in the fact that it's made/marketed exclusively for women---there's a brand that I had to try. And once I tried it, I became a believer.

So yeah, more sex talk.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 1:38 AM :: 9 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------