Bad Girl's Guide

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hey Guys!

I keep staring at this blank page, trying to come up with something to write but my mind is in such turmoil. I realise that I have been slacking off writing for the last few weeks, but July has been such a royally uproarious month. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

As you can see from below, I have some time on my hands and not that much to say. So, do a few of these and let me know what you get:)

Your Vibe is Super Sexy

You feel 100% sexy at almost any moment
And this inner sexiness really does boost your appeal
You're confident, playful, and outgoing
You know what you have to offer - and you're proud of it!
How Sexy Is Your Vibe?


You are a Career Girl!

You may not be a CEO yet, but you're well on your way to success.
You take your career seriously, and you wouldn't stop working for any guy!
An independent woman, you pay for your own car, clothes, and housing.
And men appreciate that - at least, the ones as driven as you are.
What Kind of Girl Are You?


Your Stripper Song Is

She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D.

"Her off beat dance makes me fantasize
(Her curves) She's sexy!!"

You are 100% sex appeal. As simple as that.
What Song Should You Strip To?

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 12:06 AM :: 3 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------