Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself? Choosing nursing over any other career in college. I was born to be a nurse...and the job satisfaction is out of this world.

2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why? Probably my early twenties. I was in the explorative phase and I tried to live with no boundaries. But sometimes boundaries are there for a reason!

3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings? It would have to be Norio. He's the loudest cheer leader ever...lol

4. Tell us about your longest relationship. This is my longest relationship! I had such a short half life, most relationships went kaput before a year. This is heading on 3 and still better than ever.

5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough? It varies to each individual. For me, I would have to have a long period of being unhappy in the relationship and feeling like my needs weren't met or that he was a totally selfish prick. The main thing is happiness, if I have that then it's all gravy baby.

Bonus (as in optional):What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;) This is so bizarre, but a few weeks ago, Norio and I had this fight that I got so pissed I opened the car and jumped out. He drove off in a fit of anger and I started walking home but then decided not to go home for a while ---I was so livid! I thought he would just go home and go and start playing video games or something. It turned out that while I was spending the next 3 hours morosely pining around town (I'm soooo dramatic!) he was searching all over the place for me, calling all my friends/family and everything (he had tried my cell but the battery had died!). He was so worried, I really hadn't thought he would be that worried! He searched for me for hours and found me later in Starbucks, and the reunion was so sweet. I think that was a totally intimate moment, the realization that he looked for me until he found me.

Now it's your turn. Happy TMI Tuesday!

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 3:22 PM :: 2 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------