Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

TMI Tuesday

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child? Tee-tos, Tos-tos, To-tin, Tosey-Grossy, Tosey-Wosey. And about 4 other variations of my first name.

2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Hmmm. Nope. The only fav quote that I can recite is from Shakespeare's Hamlet. "Above this all, to thine own self be true." That's my motto.

3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did? I''m not really big on regrets. I figure that as long as you learn from your mistakes and don't make them again; then why live in regret? Just move on and learn. Your mistakes made you the person you are today.

4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why? I would choose popcorn, because it's filling. Or I would choose Garri, if I had any. Just add sugar and water, and you are full for 4 hours. Love it.
5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it? The silk nightgown my grandma gave me 12 years ago is probably one of my oldest pieces of clothing .It's really old and falling apart, but I love it and wear it weekly. It makes me feel like a princess, and makes me look virginal, lol.

Bonus: Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior. I'm not as molded by television as I am by books. Books rule me. Something that recently changed my thinking is the Dead Sea Scrolls Deception, by Michael Beigent & Robert Leigh. Talk about a book that can shatter every preconceived notion of your faith---this did it for me. I'm almost afraid to start the series by Zecharias Sitchin.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 10:47 PM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------