Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday



1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner? Oh hell to the no! Someone is gonna end up cut. I think this is one of those instances that my crazy, psycho self would come out.
2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner? That's even worse. I had this happen to a friend of mine and it totally devastated her. I don't think I would be able to stay, on some level, I would always wonder if there was the option of the guy jumping to the physical part as well.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)? Not that important. Probably a 3. I'm really bad about birthdays---they were always low-key growing up so I haven't adapted to making a big deal out of them. Also my last few birthdays I've been in the hospital sick, sharing birthday cake with nurses is not that fun. I did make a huge deal out of Norio's birthday last year...maybe there is hope for me after all.
4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down? Hmmm, I don't even know. I'm too busy singing the Hallelujah chorus.
5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours. Chauvinism, stupid people and men that drive like lil bitches.

Feel free to do these and elaborate. Happy TMI Tuesday!

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 1:33 PM :: 3 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------