Bad Girl's Guide

Thursday, June 07, 2007

WTF???

I got this question a couple of days ago.
I don't have a comment I have a queshin...how duse a girl get over a malestashin in her live to move on with her new man and to lern more in the bed room with him, lern to walk a lone with out being a frade?
Huh?

Okay, I'm thinking the question is how does a girl (presumably your girlfriend) get over her ex who's still in her life to move on in the bedroom with the new guy (you?), become a big ass freak in the bedroom and more independent?

If that's your question, you've come to the right place. Have her read the Bad Girls' Guide in it's entirety, mull over it, email me with questions and that should get her up to speed. I honestly refuse to pursue this question further since you were too clueless to even make yourself understandable.

Can anyone deduce what the question was? If any of you want to take a stab at answering his question go right ahead.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 10:11 PM :: 4 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------