Bad Girl's Guide

Monday, October 23, 2006

Funny Sex Story Elexa Contest

Actually this was the only response I got. Which was surprising---did you bully everyone else not to reply? J/k. Anyway, sweets congratulations are in order. I found this quite hilarious---and can actually relate!
Not likely the funniest story in the universe, but here it is!
It was an exciting flight. We had met online and had chatted daily for several months. I was finally on my way to meet him. The hard part these days about landing is that there's no one there to meet you at the gate. The long trek from the plane to the point of meeting is torturous, especially if you're travelling internationally! But at that final moment, the chemistry was exceptional. He smiled, took my hand and led me to the taxi. We made out on the way to the hotel. It was steamy, to be sure and the night in the hotel was sensational, including the big private jacuzzi!

The next day, we went to his house. We had sex on every surface in his apartment. Day and night. For four days. One afternoon, he was paying some online bills and I came up behind him, reaching down and stroking him through his soft sweat pants. He hardened immediately. I swiveled his chair around, knelt down, pulled out his manhood and began licking and sucking. It didn't take long for me to notice I had some lint in my mouth. Now it's never easy to tactfully remove lint or pubic hair from your mouth whilst giving a blow job. But I'm pretty good at it. I soon realized that I was having to remove quite a bit of this lint as his cock was fairly covered with it! I just started laughing and said, "Okay, I can't do this!" He laughed so hard. He explained that these were new sweat pants and going commando in them was probably not a good idea! I tell you, lint can create quite a barrier on a man's cock!
After that, when we would talk online or on the phone, he would sometimes just say "pffftt... pffttttt...." and we'd both laugh, knowing exactly what he meant.
Thanks for the submission!

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 5:33 PM :: 2 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------