Bad Girl's Guide

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Why You're Not Getting Any

Now THIS is really funny---but so true! Here's the beginning, but I left out the most juicy bits so I want you to head on over there and read the rest. It's frickin' hilarious! Bear in mind that it's a guy that is noticing all this stuff about his male room-mate. Guess it just goes to show you that there are a few smart ones out there;)
Dear Roommate,

You went out tonight and had yet another dismal failure. The best thing that can be said about this date is that at least it was mercifully short, so thankfully she didn't have to put up with you for too long.

It's not that you're a bad dude. You're funny, smart, caring, and (to my male heterosexual eye) not that bad looking of a dude. The problem, roommate, is that you're just a fucking idiot when it comes to dating.

I've had to watch this sad charade for over a year now, and I've had to listen to your sob stories, this constant recounting of how you can't find a nice girl to get into a relationship with. I understand; dating is hard. I'm no magician myself and don't claim to be the all-knowing expert of wooing the opposite sex. I've tried to help you, but you won't listen. Now I'm on Craigslist because I just can't stand it anymore.

Roommate, please pull your head out of your ass. Here are ways you constantly fuck up. Fix these, and maybe, just maybe, you'll meet that nice girl you're looking for.

1. BE ON TIME. You fucking asshole, you are always late. ALWAYS. This isn't a big deal when you're just meeting up with me or your friends for beers at the bar, but it's goddamn rude when it's a girl that you're trying to impress, especially on the first date. The message you are sending is that you were doing something more important than making sure that you were on time for your date. As you get to know her better, maybe this can become one of your cute little "quirks," but being late right off the bat makes you look like a fucking dickhead.
Read the rest of it right HERE.

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 3:58 AM :: 7 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------