Bad Girl's Guide

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Sex Bible

Go get this book. RIGHT NOW. This very second. I'm not done reading it...not even halfway through, but I just had to stop to tell you this. Go get this book. RIGHT NOW!!!

I can't even do a proper review, it's that amazing. Perhaps when I recover from the sexual high, pure connectedness and unadulterated passion that this book propelled me to this weekend, I might be able to legibly write something.

If I was to compile all the sexual knowledge that mankind has attained over the years from everyone in every single sphere, it wouldn't even fully complete the scope of this book. Just reading it makes you horny---that's how good it is. The pictures are amazing, the ideas presented in a fresh new way, and the techniques are straight forward and not that difficult to master.

All I have done was read the first 2 chapters and I had the most passionate and connected sexual experience that I've ever had in my life. I'm not saying that it's not because of this book. It's mostly because of my fabulous and gorgeous man, our wonderful relationship and of course my extremely passionate self;) But there is something in here for everyone, men, women of all races and cultures. Even I picked up so many tips, tricks and ideas...all in the first twenty pages.

If you want to learn more about every sphere of sexuality, from toys to talking dirty to dildos to tantric sex and massage techniques...from dressing up and fantasies and flirting to getting down and dirty....from menages to improving your stamina to all the positions that you could do...from what to do to put your mind in a sexual frame and how to have multiple orgasms every single time you have sex---then this is the book for you. No matter where you are on the sexual spectrum, it will enable you to take things to a whole new level.

For those of you who feel you know everything there is to know about sex and don't need some 20 dollar book to tell you anything---then you will be missing out. Even the pictures evoke feelings, ideas and emotions you never knew you had. That's how provocatively sexy it is. It's a great coffee table book and conversation starter as well.

They don't call it the Sex Bible for nothing. Once you read, let it marinate and put it to practice, you will become a sex god/sex goddess. Order it now. You won't regret it. I promise. It has the Vixen Stamp of Approval. Ten out of five stars....all the way.

Labels: ,


Posted by Vixen @ 12:11 AM :: 1 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------